When it comes to childproofing your home, it's important not to overlook the potential hazards that may be lurking inside your refrigerator or freezer. While most of our sales are actually for adults, children fridge locks are important to Urban August as well. Fortunately, there are a variety of refrigerator locks available on the market, and Urban August is a trusted brand that offers reliable and easy-to-use options. In this article, we'll cover everything you need to know about childproofing your refrigerator door, and we'll highlight some of Urban August's top products that can help keep your child safe. So, let's dive in and learn how to childproof a refrigerator door with Urban August.
One of our top selling Childproof Fridge or Cabinet Locks
Here are five key points to consider when childproofing your refrigerator door with Urban August:
- Compatibility: Before purchasing a refrigerator lock, make sure it's compatible with your specific appliance. Urban August offers a variety of locks that work with most standard refrigerators and freezers.
- Type of lock: There are a few different types of locks to choose from, including locks with keys, latches, and safety locks. Urban August offers options for all of these types of locks, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Urban August offers dozens of locks that can get the job done. However, those locks can be boiled down into four categories:
- Strap Locks Recommended for toddler refrigerator lock, as the webbing can easily be cut.
- Cable Locks We offer keyed and combination locks, in different lengths and colors. These fridge locks offer the next level of security. They aren't cut-proof, but you will need a strong wire cutter to get past these.
- Adhesive Locks Medium-strength. While they can be pulled off with absolute brute stength, there are many situations that would be perfect for these.
- Adjustable Lock (Coming soon!) Not as sightly as the other locks, but solid. And almost 1 size fits all.
- Durability: When it comes to childproofing, you want a lock that will hold up to wear and tear. Urban August's locks are made with high-quality materials that are built to last.
- Ease of use: Installing and using a refrigerator lock should be simple and straightforward. Urban August's locks are designed for easy installation and use, so you won't have to struggle with complicated instructions or tools.
- Price: While price shouldn't be the only factor you consider, it's important to find a lock that fits your budget. Urban August's locks are competitively priced, so you can find a high-quality option that won't break the bank.
By keeping these factors in mind, you can choose the right refrigerator lock to keep your child safe and secure. But refrigerator locks aren't the only childproofing tools you can use - let's take a look at some other options to consider.
Check out our MAX Strap Lock. Another popular lock for kids!